March 26, 2012

Easy Fish Tacos

I love these tacos! The ingredients I use make them pretty healthy, and they even rival Rubios in taste! The biggest bonus is that they are SO EASY to make.
Ingredients:






Frozen Fish Fillets (I use multigrain breaded tilapia)


Shredded Cabbage


Flour Tortillas (These are the BEST whole wheat, low carb tortillas ever! They taste just like white flour tortillas. I get them at Walmart.)


Aioli (I couldn't find it in any stores out here so I used THIS recipe and like it better!)


Limes


Hot Sauce (Valentina is my favorite with these tacos)






Directions:


Bake your fish according to directions on box then split each fillet down the center.



After warming tortillas, layer on the aioli, fish, cabbage, and hot sauce. Add a squeeze of lime and any other toppings you desire! Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

Lari said...

YUM YUM to my TUM TUM. Why don't you ask me over to dinner? Looks FAB