August 20, 2012

Wedding Dress #2

My husband's good friend liked my wedding dress, and commissioned me to make hers. She wanted something simple, with a vintage feel to fit her carnival themed wedding.
This was the photo she showed me for inspiration:


Here are Courtney's bridals. I found some great ruffled material, and suggested we use it for the skirt to add some texture and contrast.





I am really happy with the final product, and excited that I managed to make an entire wedding dress without smearing some sort of food/chocolate on it. I love finding bargains, and was able to get all of the fabric and notions for about $100. Booyah.

3 comments:

Candice said...

I would let you make my dress if I ever decide to get married!

Emily said...

I just want you to make me a dress in general. Great job.

Unknown said...

Wow, thats incredible!

I'm having a giveaway for a gorgeous necklace if you're interested in having a look.